Safety & Well-Being Promise
Northwood Hospitality's "Safety and Well-Being Promise" builds upon Amara Resort and Spa's already high standards of housekeeping, food & beverage and overall hygiene where Amara Resort and Spa uses the highest-grade cleaning products and enhanced safety protocols are currently in place. The goal with the Safety and Well-Being Promise is to serve as both an assurance and a promise that the well-being and safety of our guests and team members is our number one priority. The Safety and Well-Being Promise focuses on three key pillars: Prevention. Cleanliness. Reducing Contact. During your stay, you will notice a heightened focus throughout our entire hotel – public areas, guest rooms, restaurants, bars and outlets.
- Team members will wear masks for safety and prevention. In accordance with local regulations a mask or face covering may be required in all public spaces for guests.
- As an additional precaution all team members will have temperatures taken daily with infrared, touchless thermometers
Plexi-Shield Protective Screens
- Shield protectors have been added to applicable areas including front desk stations, reception desks, host stands and retail outlets
- Team members at hotels will follow and enforce current social distancing policies and procedures
- Additional signage across hotels will remind guest and team members of practicing current social distancing
- Common areas may be re-arranged to follow current social distancing practices
- Restaurant and bar seating may be re-arranged to follow current social distancing guidelines
Disinfecting & Sanitation Technology
- Antimicrobial fogging sanitizing & cleaning systems will be used in all guest rooms, common areas including elevators, meeting areas, pool, bathrooms, retail outlets, spa and F&B outlets
- UV light cleaning technology will be used to sanitize all room keys, key card packets and credit cards
Hand Sanitizer Dispensers
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been added around the hotel (indoor & outdoor) and the back of house
Sanitizing Wipes in All Guest Rooms
- All guest rooms will offer individual packet(s) of sanitizing wipes as an additional amenity
- Housekeeping services will only be provided upon request; additional towels and amenities are also available upon request
Clean & Clean More
- Additional guest room sanitation and cleaning procedures are also being applied to cleanliness guidelines
- Hotel have increased the frequency of cleaning public areas including but not limited to high traffic and touch areas
- All non-essential items have been removed from guest rooms including but not limited to decorative pillows, magazines, compendiums, pens, paper, etc.
- Glassware has been replaced with disposable & sealed paper cups
Food & Beverage
- Menus will be displayed on resort website and in QR codes. Disposable menus available for all outlets and in-room dining
Touchless Dispensers – Soap and Paper Towels in Restrooms
- Touchless dispensers for soap and paper towels will be accessible in all public and team member restrooms
Spa Guidelines Include
- Spa services may not be offered and/or limited based on local governance
For more information about your visit, please contact us by phone: 928-282-4828 or email.