Amara Resort & Spa Concierge
Say Hello to Our Sedona Hotel Concierge Team
Make your next trip to Sedona unforgettable. Our expert concierge curates one-of-a-kind experiences that include the best things to do in Sedona. Whether you’re here for a quick weekend getaway or for a longer business trip, get more out of your stay at Amara Resort & Spa. From outdoor adventures to the best local shopping and nearby restaurants, enjoy a truly authentic experience during your stay in Sedona.
Meet Our Sedona Hotel Concierge Team
Teah McIlvoy, Concierge Extraordinaire
Teah has been a concierge at Amara Resort for more than six years and has 12 years experience in the hospitality industry. Teah got her start in event planning and has a passion for adventure and exploring new places. She loves to help others plan their trip to ensure they get the most out of their stay. When she’s not working, Teah enjoys traveling, dining out, experiencing the beauty of Sedona, and spending time with her family.
Teah’s Favorite Things to Do in Sedona
- Happy hour at Creekside Restaurant
- Visiting the local swimming holes
- Making a trip to Page Springs Cellars to enjoy a cheese board and wine on the Creekside deck
- Off-roading on a jeep tour or RZR
- Enjoying a delicious spiced cider or coffee at Indian Gardens Market
Get in touch with Teah by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (928) 340-8859.
Explore the Best Sedona Activities
- A rush of adrenaline awaits in Sedona. Get adventurous when you explore by helicopter, jeep, mountain bike, RZR, ATV, or kayak.
- There are endless opportunities to explore nature in Sedona. Enjoy hiking, biking, hot air balloon excursions, horseback riding, stargazing, and swimming at a local swimming hole or Slide Rock State Park.
- Tap into your spiritual side with calming activities like yoga, Vortex hikes, guided meditation, reiki healing, and psychic readings.
- See the best of the Sedona art scene at one of the many local galleries. The First Friday Gallery Walk hosts a public art exhibition the first Friday of every month from 5 - 8pm.
- The Verde Valley is making a name for itself in the world of wine. Visit nearby tasting rooms or the vineyards in Page Springs during your stay.
- Countless landmarks and destinations are located near our Sedona resort. Sites like the Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley, or Jerome and Cottonwood are perfect for a day trip.
- Start your day with breakfast at Saltrock Southwest Kitchen. Order the breakfast burrito.
- Enjoy a morning hike at Cathedral Rock.
- Head to Tlaquepaque for lunch, shopping, and art galleries.
- Spend the afternoon going off-road on a Jeep tour and exploring the area on horseback.
- End your day with dinner at The Hudson.
- Enjoy a late-morning brunch at Creekside or Pump House.
- Sip and savor local wines on a winery tour.
- Indulge in dinner with a view at Mariposa.
- Close out the day stargazing with Evening Sky Tours (or at Amara on Mondays).
- Jumpstart your morning with yoga at the Amara Spa.
- Fuel your day with breakfast at Indian Gardens Market.
- Spend the day hiking the West Fork Trail in Oak Creek Canyon.
- Enjoy rest and rejuvenation with a sacred stone massage at the Amara Spa.
- Treat yourself to a glass of wine at happy hour at Amara.
- Enjoy dinner at Amara’s Saltrock Southwest Kitchen.