To our valued guests,
At Amara Resort, our first priority is always the health and safety of our guests and associates. Our team is closely monitoring the latest developments on COVID-19 and are following the direction of the leading authority, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to keep our valued guests safe and up to date with key information on our heightened efforts to ensure peace of mind for your upcoming stay with us.
Some services and amenities may be impacted at this time. Below are the current changes to our service:
- SaltRock Kitchen will limit service to Grab and Go and In Room Dining.
- Amara Spa and its amenities are closed.
- Yoga is cancelled until further notice
- The fitness center is closed until further notice.
- Amara Spa steam rooms are closed until further notice.
- The Pool is closed until further notice.
If you wish to cancel a future reservation, please fill out this form. Please note that if you booked through a third party like Booking.com, Expedia, etc., you will need to contact your travel agency directly to cancel your reservation.Updated 3/23/20 at 8AM